Friday, January 16, 2009

Big Update!

Hello hello! Didn't realise until now that I haven't done an entry in 2 weeks and a lot has happened!

First off I have finally moved into a place in Bondi. It's at a perfect location a 1 minute walk to the beach and has Internet, washing machine/dryer and pretty spacious, why says alot about the places I have looked at! Can't believe I'm only in Sydney for just over 6 more weeks.

Second of all I finally have a job! This week I have been doing promotions work in Darling Harbour. What's involved is six of us walk around handing out newspapers promoting iiNet, an Internet/Phone company in Australia! It is so tiring as we are working in 25-35 degree weather and work split shifts so don't get home until late! But it's good pay! This week I was worried I wouldn't find a job for next week but I receieved a call from a Temp agency and I have an office job for 4-6 weeks starting on Monday! I'm told I'll be doing grammar work, drafting letters and checking for errors, so not very exciting but it pays very well! So pretty excited to start that.

My friends and I have started planning our trip up the coast and over to Southeast Asia. We booked our flight to Bali from Brisbane for March 25th so we will be traveling up the coast from around March 2nd until the 25th! Pretty excited for that part of the trip. It will definitely be an eye opening experience.

I am really enjoying myself and feel like it's just going to get better from here! I of course miss everyone from home and can't wait to see everyone again! Hopefully the snow has melted for you guys already.

I'll let you know how the new job goes!

No comments: